torstaina, lokakuuta 19, 2006

Kohtaamisia: kiinalainen tohtori

Erään toisen tutkimuslaboratorion viralliselta sähköpostilistalta poimittua:
Dear All,

I will take a colonoscopy test on Wed. morning. It is required that I have to start to avoid any food tomorrow. I can only drink clear fluids and I need to drink laxative to clear my colon. On Wed., I take the colonoscopy exam and I will be given sedation to make me sleepy. After the exam, I will be required to have someone to drive me back home. Given this, I have to stay at home for Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be working at home if I have energy. Cheers!
Sisältääkö tämä ns. tarpeettoman yksityiskohtaista informaatiota?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Riippuu siitä oliko tuo kieliposkella kirjoitettu tiedote vaiko tosissaan naputettu. Jos jälkimmäinen, niin oli liikaa tietoa...

4:33 ap.  

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home